We Value Your Safety
In light of the current health crisis, Joyali’s Daycare upholds a high commitment to hygiene, discipline, and a positive mindset. We practice strict measures to avoid the spread of the coronavirus and protect you, your children, and our staff at all times.
Are you looking for a great start to your child’s early educational experience? Look no further than Joyali’s Daycare.
Located in Elmsford, New York, we create a safe, secure, and fun and learning-conducive environment that every child deserves. From six weeks to 12 years old, every kid in the community can find a place to explore, discover, laugh, learn, and make memories with us. We proudly help kids grow and have fun since May of 2016.
What Makes Our Day Care Great?
- We have a fully equipped center with a basement, deck, and backyard, where kids can play to their heart’s content while learning valuable lessons for their future growth.
- Our staff is trained to meet the changing needs of your ever-growing children, ensuring that they learn and play in a place where they are truly cared for.
- The owner has both the education and experience to be a great role model for effective yet child-friendly learning.
- As signified by our logo, we uphold love, patience, and dedication in our child care approach.
- We won’t refuse to enroll a child on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, creed, or handicap.
- We allow therapists to come and help children who need additional assistance.
Our mission is to provide a healthy, secure, and safe environment. We support the emotional, social, and intellectual development of children in a safe and lovable nurturing and high-quality children’s environment.
Our vision is for your children to be independent according to their age, developing and enhancing adequate self-esteem.
We’re excited to have your kid join the fun. Call 914-418-5176 or set an appointment to learn more.